Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Return of the Writing Mo-jo

At last.

At long last.

I've picked up my WIP again.

I can't remember the last time I wrote anything for the Crystal Keeper's Daughter. Probably last summer?

Continued illness before Christmas and a course which started last September have either eaten up any available writing time or kept me from feeling 'with it' enough to add anything of value to my WIP.

But for the last two days, I've been able to write. What I've written feels like dross, because I've been so long away from the story I'm having to refamiliarise myself with the plot as well as relearn how to write well. But I'll get there. Eventually.

Feels good.



And the rainbow? Because it's a grey day outside, but things are looking a bit more cheerful inside now I'm writing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment