Tuesday 17 February 2015

FREE FICTION!

The eagle-eyed among you may have noticed that I've recently added an extra page to the Scribbles. It's called, unoriginally, free fiction.

(On the right hand side of the screen if you've missed it.)

As I sometimes post bits and pieces of my writing, I decided that to allow visitors to enjoy my writing without looking back through years' worth of posts to find them, I'd collect all the links in one place for your convenience. No doubt the list will grow as time moves on...

So, if you fancy a read, head on over and take a peek. They are there for your pleasure.

Squidge x

Just one word of caution - I often write for children, but not all of these pieces will be suitable for younger readers. If in doubt, please read them through before sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment