Saturday 8 March 2014

Granny Rainbow - taking orders!

A lot of folk have asked how they can get hold of Granny Rainbow. Well, the PayPal button on my website is now live! (I am still hopeful that Granny will one day be stocked in a bookshop too...but for now, direct selling is my only option.)

If you'd like to order a copy, please do. I will post any orders received in the next week, on or soon after the 17th March, which gives me time to formally launch Granny Rainbow first!

If, however, you live close enough to me to be able to arrange picking up a copy direct, drop me a line from the website or facebook and we can arrange something that suits us both.

Please do mail me with what you think of Granny Rainbow - feedback is always useful, even if you don't like what you read. There's not a review page on the website yet, but I'll work on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment