Wednesday 22 January 2014

Another milestone for the Scribbles...

Logged on this morning to discover that, at some point this morning, the 10,000th  pageview happened on the Scribbles! And no - I haven't miscounted the number of zeros! Ten. Thousand. Hits.

Please excuse me while I do a happy dance around the lounge! *lunatic happy dancing ensues*

I don't really pay that much attention to the numbers...if I see a spike after I've posted, that's a Good Thing, because maybe, just maybe, someone out in the big wide world is reading what I've written. I'm fairly certain that a lot of so-called hits are generated by engines and never result in any real traffic, although I know from comments and responses received here, on the Cloud, and Facebook, that there are quite a few of you who do stick around...

I just thought this was a bloomin' big milestone and wanted to share.

6 comments:

  1. That's a really good milestone - keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 10,000? Holy hell! Thatsa' lotta' eyeballs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both! And see - you keep reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Squidge that is a lot of hits!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And anonymous is Bren from WW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bren - although I've no idea how impressive it is really, in the world of mega-blogs! It's probably peanuts, but feels like a big number to me...

      Delete