Thursday 2 January 2014

A website is born, a story takes shape and the last few pics are in...

Assuming all has gone according to plan...I've just launched a website! You can find it here - do have a look and let me know what you think...I've checked everything as much as I can, but there's bound to be a glitch or two somewhere, knowing my lack of teccy-ness.

And I've finally managed to put pen to paper (well, fingers to keyboard actually) for the first time this festive season to capture 400 or so words of a competition story I need to have completed by the 20th of the month. I've written a lot more than that in reality - but lists of things to do and thank you letters don't count towards wordcount...

Delighted too, that the last pictures are in for Granny Rainbow. That means I can stick them into the formatted text, get the last few tweaks done on the cover - and Granny's off to the printers! By the end of the month, I could be surrounded by rainbow-hued copies of my stories and Laura's pictures - exciting or what?

So my New Year's off and running...how about yours?



2 comments:

  1. Wow.. love the website - you are much more with it than I am - I am sticking to my blog for now :0)

    Or, I might have to ask you for advice...

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa. The beauty of the website is that I can leave it fairly static - but still write the blog. And I'm happy to help if I can...

      Delete