Sunday 11 August 2013

Unplanned absence

Well, for regular blog readers - apologies, I wouldn't normally go so long without posting, but...

I went into hospital with my son on Friday, 5pm, and he had surgery for a perforated appendix yesterday at around 8pm. Hence writing time a bit scarce at the mo!

Back home for the first time tonight and letting Dad stop over instead, but I'll be back over there tomorrow...

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible... Thank you for your patience. 

Katherine x


2 comments:

  1. My sympathy, Squidge - decades ago, while on holiday in Scotland, no.1 son developed appendicitis and I well remember the all-night vigil while husband transported caravan and two other kids (one with German measles) the length of Loch Lomond on a Bank Holiday Friday night. Hope your son recovers as ours did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Squidge, hope the little Squidgling's doing okay. It reminded me of the time when I was a seven year old at Primary School in 1957, I wrote a little piece about it here.

    http://www.bazbaron.co.uk/p/childhood-memories-age-3-to-15-years.html

    ReplyDelete