Monday 29 July 2013

PAR-TAY!!

Advance notice of two reasons to celebrate on Wednesday, 31st July:

1. I will have completed The Ultimate Blog Challenge - to post on this blog every single day throughout July. (Fingers crossed I don't get run over by a bus tomorrow.) Not bad for someone who only started blogging at the end of June!

2. Fingers crossed, the Stories for Homes Anthology will be published in ebook form. (I've written one of the stories). There will be a virtual launch party, running simultaneously on both Facebook and Twitter (though I'm not a twitterer myself), to which everyone is welcome. Paperback and real, live launch party will follow in a month or so.

So right now, I'm off to paint my nails. I've got to look glam when I'm tappitting away on the keyboard at the virtual launch party!

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment